Monday, February 25, 2008

2/25/08

This is not my photo, but was trying out the new mac.
I am at the Apple store getting my new laptop set up. The new operating system is going to make working on the blog easier because it will give me easier access to my photos. The new keyboard however will take some getting used to!!! Computer still has 2+ hours to finish the transfer so I can't access it yet, but since I was here, I will try to catch up with written stuff and add photos later. Jonathan has been in denver for a workshop and I have been home sick. I have a bit of a voice today, last night none and the day before. . . ifffy. So things have basically been pretty quiet.

Cindy came friday night for girls night in and went out saturday looking for houses. Nothing is ever easy. Snag on selling their house and she is missing Mike.

Dock getting cleaned and sealed tomorrow and wednesday. Life is good.

Wind finally settled down and water is smooth for a change.

No comments: