Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good morning




Weather has been really windy. Not able to get out on the deck, much less the dock. Has brought the water levels to the highest I've seen. Veggie garden in pots has taken a beating. Time to trim the bushes and trees in the yard.


Back to the computer. Have been transitioning to a laptop and still haven't quite gotten the hang of it. I'm taking "one to one" classes every week at the mac store thanks to Sandra and have been learning to do without a mouse, change camera videos to ones I can edit in my movie program, set up a website, and the more I learn, the less I know. . .

Yacky, our african gray, has made an escape. He left thursday night, but we saw him yesterday and last night (he didn't end up in the bay!) and almost got him to come for a potato chip, but not quite. Hopefully he will still be around today and be hungrier! Keep your fingers crossed!

Violets have been going crazy. They are so spectacular right now. Hard to resist taking pictures.


Have been painting again. It has triggered a push for a real website, have been playing with domain names. The whole website thing is new territory, thankfully Jonathan has been a wealth of information and patience! Will keep you posted with news!!! Screamer keeps my feet warm while I work.

No comments: