Saturday, April 26, 2008

Chamber of Commerce weather makes it hard to . . .



stay in and work on the computer, or for that matter, anything else. Lizards are running around, have my laptop plugged in and taking the time out here (have to get used to the laptop, I forget sometimes that it is moveable!)

Have painted the upstairs bedroom and bath. One more bedroom to go (the studio just has too much stuff to move to bother painting. . . Middle bedroom had blue stripes. . .they are now green. Bill's cutout alligator got painted and hung, and I like it. Bold and fun. Shell mirror reflect the room.




Put up curtains in the master bedroom and brought in some tropical bedding to go with the Hawaiian wall-hanging. Love the bright and cheery feel, makes me smile when I walk in the room


Have been working on my website, a few glitches still, but http://suzestewart.com should work. It wont work right now with the www in front. Next trip to 1-to-1 apple class should get it finished up right!!! The pearls are background for the "pearls and wisdom jewelry" site.

No comments: