Sunday, August 5, 2007

Gotta love a gorgeous redhead. . .




Company left this morning and Louie and I went to Anacortes for the art show. On my way to pick her up I pulled off the road in front of some blackberry bushes to finish a phone call and was gifted by a visitor. . .a pileated woodpecker. He was quite cooperative. The art show was enlightening and as is most always true with a show, it is amazing what the human mind can think up and produce. Lots of things I would have loved to take home or for that matter be able to do! Gathered great ideas, saw some old friends and Jack the puppy was so tired he didn't even open his eyes when I petted him! Louie and I rounded out the trip with dinner and a trip to Wally's world for more bird seed and other treasures we couldn't leave behind! Will check the baby birds tomorrow, it was after dark when we made it home!

No comments: