Wednesday, August 29, 2007

a night i can't sleep. . .

working on trying to retrieve my photo library. not much luck so far, but have gotten some things straightened out and found some things I thought were lost. yippee, my music is back. . .I-phone is great fun, but a steep learning curve. . .have had a few panic-y moments. Company again today, invited next-door neighbors over for dessert and to meet MA and David. Good evening.

Up in studio at the computer so makes sense to share improvements up here, have plants 2 new bookcases, and the craft storage unit is amazing. . .I may get organized after all!!!!!. Painting is one that started with a can of "oops" paint from home depot. . .the bathroom is the darker blue, wall on south side became a lighter shade of the bathroom color and I did 3 paintings in a style I fell in love with from peru. Love the symbols, simplicity and whimsey. Of course, the colors are not peru, but my twist on the style. Handicrafts were wonderful there. A beautiful and spiritual place reflected in their art.

No comments: